Bergen County is the best place for business.
Need information on sites, towns, talent,
incentives and more?
We can help.
The Bergen County Division of Economic Development, along with our county partners and industry specialists, focus exclusively on your company’s unique wants and needs.
Offering complimentary comprehensive insight on all things business and government – and fast-track access to key Bergen County services, programs and professionals – we’re ready to roll up our sleeves and serve as an extension of your team.
Email or call us today and let’s start the conversation.
Learn all about Bergen County government and the services we offer by visiting our main site at www.co.bergen.nj.us today.
Quality of Work
- Aaa bond rating
- Tax base of nearly $170 billion
- 945,487 residents
- Median HH income: $92,992 (57% > the nation)
- Average HH expenditures: $84,101
- 12,000 properties/1,200 available sites
- 51,180 businesses/500,188 skilled labor force
- Lucrative tax incentives
- Close proximity to major highways and bridges
- 1 airport plus 47 others within 50 miles
- Convenience of rail, ferry and bus service
- Access to the fastest broadband speeds
Quality of Life
- Diverse mix of 70 towns
- 9,000+ acres of park and recreation
- 73 highly-sought-after school districts
- 9th most lucrative U.S. shopping mall with 5 billion in annual retail sales
- No sales tax on clothing
- 2,358 eateries
- More than 15 colleges and universities
- Nationally recognized medical centers and hospitals
- Vibrant downtowns for dining and shopping
- Theaters, arenas and concert halls
- Historical landmarks, art galleries and more
All you need to know to move your project forward.
Find detailed information and robust reports on Bergen County here.